Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 416-663-6888 ext. 229
Tilda Roll was called to the Bar in 1993 and practiced with several firms before founding her own practice in 2001.
Tilda Roll’s mediation/arbitration practice services clients across Toronto, York Region, and the Central East and Central West regions of Ontario. In recognition of her record of success resolving complicated family conflicts through alternative dispute resolution (ADR), Tilda has been appointed as a Dispute Resolution Officer within the Superior Court of Toronto, Newmarket, and Barrie Superior Court since 2014, where she helps litigant resolve their cases before going to a motion or trial.
Tilda completed her mediation training with Stitt Feld Handy, and received her Qualified Arbitrator designation through the ADR Institute of Ontario. In 2018, Tilda completed her collaborative skills training, qualifying her to conduct mediations for Collaborative Training. She has also completed her Domestic Violence Screening training with Riverdale. She is currently a candidate for the Certified Family Mediator qualification with the ADR Institute of Ontario.
Areas of Practice
- Ontario, 1993
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law, London, Ontario, Canada
- 2013 – Completion of Mediation Training with Stitt Feld & University of Windsor
- 2013 – Qualified Arbitrator
- 2014 – Dispute Resolution Officer
- 2018 – Collaborative Practitioner
- 2018 – Trained in Domestic Violence Screening
- 2019 – Candidate For Certified Family Mediator with ADR-Ontario